Monday, February 1, 2016

blog post #2

As a student Microsoft word is used for everything from syllabus to research paper. It is one of the most popular application used by all students across all majors. The reason it is so popular is because of its diversity and different ways it can be used. You can use it for email purposes, letters, papers, graphs, and the list continues. Teachers also hugely benefit from Microsoft words as they use is for lesson plans, to post assignments and to also make their yearly syllabus.


Copyright is big issue now days because of the internet and the access to information that we have. As a student and as a teacher the rule of thumbs I will use is if its questionable whether it falls with in the fair use doctrine then cite it.  When I being my profession as a teacher I will always strive to do original but I will not shy away from online resources created by other instructors if I believe it will be beneficial to my students. I will always have the students best interest and find the best available tools to enhance their educations. As I plan on using online resources to better their education I will not limit my students from using technology from improving their work. But I will implement very strict repercussions if copyright issue do arise. I will make sure to spend a whole day going over copy right issue and what ways to effectively use the information available to us with out fringing upon others rights.



I learned that twitter is very powerful tool in that I can provide a huge amount of information and can connect millions of people from all over the world. So not only is there a mass amount of information it is also a way to reach the world. Twitter is a great resource to get news and stay informed with world problems. I say it is a great resource because it should not be the only place where you get news from. I will definitely use twitter and other personal learning networks in my future class rooms because it enhances creativity and critical thinking and I think that is a great thing to have.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Twitter and plan to use it in the future.

    ReplyDelete